Lección 3, Tema 4
Frases para aplicar ejercicios
Here are ten phrases of varying lengths to practice English pronunciation:
- How are you? – 4X
- Good morning!
- I love it.
- Nice to meet you.
- Can I help?
- She sells seashells by the seashore. – 7X
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
- The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
- As she walked along the beach, she found a message in a bottle.
- The sun sets behind the mountains, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink.
- In the garden, the flowers bloom, filling the air with their sweet fragrance.